This is my first time getting assistance from a lawyer to address my traffic infraction. It's unfortunate that I didn't come across Scott for my speeding...
I honestly don't need to write this review, but I will do so regardless because Scott is that good.
My first experience with Scott is from 2013-- when I...
Scott Ball and is team are by far the best traffic attorny's office at socal.
i had an unlincesed missderminor and a cellphone ticket , Scott and his team...
- Attorney Profiles
- Why (Some) Lawyers Suck
- Case Results
- California Vehicle Codes (CVC)
- VC 14601.1 (a) – Driving Vehicle on a Suspended License
- VC 16028 (a) – Failure to Provide Evidence of Financial Responsibility
- VC 21453 (a) – Red Signal–Vehicular Responsibilities
- VC 21654 – Driving too Slowly in the Left Lane
- VC 22348 (b) – Speeding Over 100 MPH Prohibited
- VC 22348 (b) Consequences for Speeding over 100 mph
- VC 22400 (a) – Impeding Traffic
- ARTICLES (Scott’s BLOG)
- Speed Traps in California
- How to Challenge Your Traffic Ticket Without Going to Court
- Fighting a Traffic Ticket: Know Your Rights
- Effects of Traffic School
- How to Fight a Speeding Ticket (when they get you on radar)
- Easy Ways to Avoid Being Pulled Over
- FYI: Accidents and Insurance
- FYI: Failure to Yield Tickets
- FYI: Impeding Traffic
- FYI: Stop Signs, Stoplights, U-Turns
- FYI: Passing and Lane Changing Tickets
- FYI: Non-DUI Alcohol-Related Offenses
- Consequences of Speeding over 100mph
- Traffic School Possible if I Challenge Ticket?