Best lawyer in Orange County hands down
In the beginning I thought it's too good to be true
With all the 5 stars rating, but when i got my speeding ticket...
67% success rate.
Got next 2 tickets weeks apart and let Scott take care of both for $50 off. He was able to have one dismissed (w/o court appearance) from...
Had a red light ticket in Los Alamitos that Scott was unfortunately unable to get dismissed.
He never made any promises and made it clear that this was a...
- Attorney Profiles
- Why (Some) Lawyers Suck
- Case Results
- California Vehicle Codes (CVC)
- VC 14601.1 (a) – Driving Vehicle on a Suspended License
- VC 16028 (a) – Failure to Provide Evidence of Financial Responsibility
- VC 21453 (a) – Red Signal–Vehicular Responsibilities
- VC 21654 – Driving too Slowly in the Left Lane
- VC 22348 (b) – Speeding Over 100 MPH Prohibited
- VC 22348 (b) Consequences for Speeding over 100 mph
- VC 22400 (a) – Impeding Traffic
- ARTICLES (Scott’s BLOG)
- Speed Traps in California
- How to Challenge Your Traffic Ticket Without Going to Court
- Fighting a Traffic Ticket: Know Your Rights
- Effects of Traffic School
- How to Fight a Speeding Ticket (when they get you on radar)
- Easy Ways to Avoid Being Pulled Over
- FYI: Accidents and Insurance
- FYI: Failure to Yield Tickets
- FYI: Impeding Traffic
- FYI: Stop Signs, Stoplights, U-Turns
- FYI: Passing and Lane Changing Tickets
- FYI: Non-DUI Alcohol-Related Offenses
- Consequences of Speeding over 100mph
- Traffic School Possible if I Challenge Ticket?